Is Post Malone gay? Bisexual? Straight? Let’s try to uncover the truth.
Post Malone is one of the most popular and successful musicians in the world today. He is known for his unique blend of hip-hop, pop, and rock music, as well as his androgynous fashion sense and love of tattoos.
But one of the most common questions about Post Malone is his sexuality. Is Post Malone gay? Bisexual? Straight?
The truth is, that Post Malone has never explicitly confirmed or denied his sexuality. He has spoken openly about his support for the LGBTQ+ community, and he has collaborated with many LGBTQ+ artists. However, he has also said that he is “open to love in all its forms.”
This has led to a lot of speculation about Post Malone’s sexuality. Some fans believe that he is bisexual, while others believe that he is gay and keeping his true sexuality a secret.
In this article, we will explore the evidence on both sides of the argument and discuss the impact that fan theories and speculation have had on Post Malone’s career and personal life.
Evidence that Post Malone is gay
There is a lot of evidence to suggest that Post Malone may be gay. Here are some examples:
- Lyrics: Post Malone’s lyrics often reference love and relationships with men. For example, in his song “Stay,” he sings about being in love with a man. In another song, “Goodbyes,” he sings about “missing the boy” and “crying myself to sleep.”
- Music videos: Post Malone’s music videos often feature him interacting with men in a romantic way. For example, in the music video for his song “Goodbyes,” he kisses a man. In another music video, “Circles,” he dances with a man and shares a tender moment with him.
- Public statements: Post Malone has made several public statements that suggest he may be gay. For example, in an interview with Rolling Stone, he said that he is “open to love in all its forms.” He has also said that he is “not afraid to be himself.”
- Support for the LGBTQ+ community: Post Malone has been a vocal supporter of the LGBTQ+ community. He has performed at several Pride events, and he has collaborated with many LGBTQ+ artists.
- Gender-fluid fashion sense: Post Malone often wears skirts and dresses, and he has dyed his hair many different colors, including pink and blue. This has led some fans to believe that he is gender-fluid or non-binary.
Evidence that Post Malone is not gay
There is also some evidence to suggest that Post Malone may not be gay. Here are some examples:
- Relationships with women: Post Malone has been in several relationships with women, including his current girlfriend, Ashlen Nicole Diaz.
- Public statements: Post Malone has said that he is “not gay” on at least one occasion.
- Lack of confirmation: Post Malone has never explicitly confirmed that he is gay.
Fan theories and speculation
The speculation about Post Malone’s sexuality has led to the development of many fan theories. Some of the most popular fan theories include:
- Post Malone is bisexual: This theory is based on Post Malone’s openness about his support for the LGBTQ+ community, his willingness to experiment with his appearance, and his lyrics and music videos, which often reference love and relationships with men.
- Post Malone is gay and keeping his true sexuality a secret: This theory is based on Post Malone’s refusal to label his sexuality, his lack of public relationships with men, and the fact that he has come under pressure from the media and his fans to confirm or deny his sexuality.
Impact of fan theories and speculation on Post Malone’s career and personal life
The fan theories and speculation about Post Malone’s sexuality have had a mixed impact on his career and personal life.
On the one hand, the speculation has helped to raise Post Malone’s profile and make him more popular. It has also led to him being seen as a role model for LGBTQ+ youth.
On the other hand, the speculation has also made Post Malone feel uncomfortable and invaded. He has said that he feels pressure to come out, even if he is not ready to do so. He has also said that the speculation has made it difficult for him to date.
Ultimately, only Post Malone knows for sure what his sexuality is. He has never explicitly confirmed or denied that he is gay, and he has said that he is “open to love in all its forms.”
It is important to respect Post Malone’s privacy and to allow him to come out on his own terms. We should also be supportive of Post Malone, regardless of his sexuality.
Post Malone is a talented artist who has made a significant contribution to the music industry. He is also a role model for LGBTQ+ youth. We should celebrate his accomplishments and support him in all of his endeavors.
Here are some ways that we can support Post Malone:
- Listen to his music and support his career. We can buy his albums, stream his songs, and attend his concerts.
- Follow him on social media and engage with his content. We can like and comment on his posts, and share his music with our friends and family.
- Stand up against homophobia and biphobia. We can speak out against discrimination and create a more inclusive environment for everyone.
- Respect Post Malone’s privacy. We should not pressure him to come out or label his sexuality. He should be allowed to come out on his own terms when he is ready to do so.
By supporting Post Malone, we can help to create a world where everyone is free to be themselves.